22 May 2022

Another From the Bucket List

 Yes, I know it has been awhile since I added anything to the blog. I've been kind of slacking off when it comes to watching movies. However, I do plan to have another movie marathon over Memorial Day weekend (and I've added several of the missing titles from the bucket list to my collection). So there should be plenty of reviews coming in the next week or so. Since my last entry I have only crossed one more film off the list. This will be quite a short entry since there is only one film being reviewed.

2001: A Space Odyssey: I had been warned in advance that this is somewhat of an odd movie. It seems that warning was more than justified. I wouldn't go so far as to say the movie was bad. But, it definitely could have been much shorter without losing anything essential to the plot. The soundtrack wasn't too bad, either. I can't say that I fully understood the movie (neither did the person I was watching it with). Given the excessive length of the movie I am not inclined to watch it again to see if it makes more sense the 2nd time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrapping Up 2023's Selections from the Bucket List

 As always - my apologies for not updating sooner. I haven't had as much time to watch movies as I would like. And I hate doing entries ...